After spending a relaxing day in Cochabamba, we visited the ancient ruins of the Inca village, Incallajta. They were amazing to see, especially from the top of the 10,500 foot peak above the village. Here are just a couple of photos from the day.
- Notre-Dame Cathedral in Strasbourg, France
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Torre Guinigi in Lucca, Italy
- Seeing Tropical Flowers When Traveling
- What is the Most “Touristy” Thing That You’ve Done?
- Travelon Anti-Theft Bags
- Making the Most of Chennai, India
- Waterfalls in the Jungle
- The Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy
- Do You Remember When Airports Were Just Airports?
R and B Internationa… on Strasbourg, France – Med… R and B Internationa… on Notre-Dame Cathedral in Strasb… LivingTheQLife on What is the Most “Touris… LivingTheQLife on Bloody Mary Brunch LivingTheQLife on Bloody Mary Brunch