There is something tragically beautiful about bullfighting rings. This is the bullfighting ring in Seville, Spain, which is a spectacular stadium with it high, curving arches and bright orange sand. One can almost imagine the torero in his brightly decorated outfit gracefully guiding the bull with almost dance-like qualities. So, we chose this photo of the ring for our entry into this week’s Daily Post Photo Challenge.
- Notre-Dame Cathedral in Strasbourg, France
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Torre Guinigi in Lucca, Italy
- Seeing Tropical Flowers When Traveling
- What is the Most “Touristy” Thing That You’ve Done?
- Travelon Anti-Theft Bags
- Making the Most of Chennai, India
- Waterfalls in the Jungle
- The Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy
- Do You Remember When Airports Were Just Airports?
R and B Internationa… on Strasbourg, France – Med… R and B Internationa… on Notre-Dame Cathedral in Strasb… LivingTheQLife on What is the Most “Touris… LivingTheQLife on Bloody Mary Brunch LivingTheQLife on Bloody Mary Brunch