We truly loved visiting the islands of Lake Titicaca. For this week’s Discover Challenge: The Things We Leave Behind, we chose this photo from Sun Island with Moon Island off in the distance. We have visited a lot of ruins, but seeing ruins on an island is a unique experience.
- Notre-Dame Cathedral in Strasbourg, France
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Torre Guinigi in Lucca, Italy
- Seeing Tropical Flowers When Traveling
- What is the Most “Touristy” Thing That You’ve Done?
- Travelon Anti-Theft Bags
- Making the Most of Chennai, India
- Waterfalls in the Jungle
- The Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy
- Do You Remember When Airports Were Just Airports?
R and B Internationa… on Strasbourg, France – Med… R and B Internationa… on Notre-Dame Cathedral in Strasb… LivingTheQLife on What is the Most “Touris… LivingTheQLife on Bloody Mary Brunch LivingTheQLife on Bloody Mary Brunch